Line Preamp + Phono MM/MC
Click on the image for more information
With this MM/MC line + phono preamp, it has been possible to integrate all the analog input sources in the same block, with excellent signal treatment, together with extraordinary musicality and realism.
The equipment has been built in two chassis, one for the amplification circuits and the other for the power supply, being a double mono in all its sections. Like the phono preamplifier, it has a very high gain, with 55.6dB in MM and 74.6dB in MC to be able to work with capsules of any type and sensitivity. It has three additional line inputs and recording output.
Design and performance define this team.
– Inputs : Phono (MM and MC), CD, AUX, TAPE.
– Outputs : OUTPUT, REC OUT.
– Input sensitivity (1V): Phono MM: 1.67mV, Phono MC: 0.185mV, Line (CD, AUX, TAPE): 220mV.
– Gain : Phono MM: 55.6dB, Phono MC: 74.6dB, Line (CD, AUX, TAPE): 13.1dB.
– Signal-to-noise ratio (phono MM): 72 dB
– Signal-to-noise ratio (phono MC): 91.1 dB
– Signal-to-noise ratio (Line): 115.6 dB
– Absolute noise (maximum gain) phono: 1.3mV.
– Absolute noise (maximum gain) line: 0.05mV.
– Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.55dB
– Total Harmonic Distortion (THD ): 0.1%
– Maximum output: 30 V.
– Tubes : 3 x ECC83S, 2 x ECC82S.
– Components : IEC mains connector with antiparasitic filter, 10,000h-105ºC electrolytic capacitors, military quality PIO bypass capacitors, 1% metal film resistors, encapsulated toroidal power transformer, gold-plated input-output connectors, potentiometers and switches ALPS, ECC83s and ECC82S JJ GOLD tubes with shielding – selected and matched tubes dBT, solders with WBT 4% silver tin.
– Dimensions (mm) amplification section: 290 x 120 x 380 (W x H x D).
– Dimensions (mm) power supply: 140 x 80 x 380 (W x H x D).
– RRP : €1,790 (VAT included)
– Manufacturer warranty: 3 years